Catch up on all the latest gossip from the salon…
- Friday, 6. November 2015We are very excited to let you know that we now offer Comcit facials from Crystal Clear.COMCIT is the latest in a rich history of award winning and industry revered skincare treatment machines from Crystal Clear. Following two years in development, COMCIT continues our tradition of delivering cutting edge, futuristic treatment solutions that actually work. COMCIT goes far beyond conventional treatments for skin rejuvenation.Four simultaneous treatment modalities are included in a revolutionary new delivery system.Cryo Oxygen - to cool and oxygenate the skin.Microchannelling Roller - to induce controlled micro-trauma and stimulate collagen growth, creating pathways for product penetration.Product Infusion - to push active anti-ageing ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin.Puncture Jet Oxygen - to soothe and restructure the skin.Book now to experience our Comcit treatment on 01968 676093Comcit Facial - £80
- Tuesday, 19. May 2015Every year we like to support a charity of our teams choice. This year our lovely Nikki is climbing Ben Nevis to raise money for War Child. This is a charity that helps support children whose lives have been affected by war. War child provides vital care and counselling for a traumatised child and helps them to rebuild their lost childhood. No child asks to be involved in a war.Please show your support to Nikki & help her reach her target of £550 by donating whatever small amount that you can using the link below.Good luck Nikki! x
- Tuesday, 7. April 2015A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one.The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer...with a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week,* this is a whole new way to think about makeup.Try Complexion Rescue with our NEW dual fiber Smoothing Face Brush for a professional, flawless finish.Benefits:Powerful hydration: marine botanicals to help replenish thirsty skinDewy sheer-to-medium coverage for a radiant, soft, smooth finishNon-chemical, mineral-based broad spectrum SPF 30Formulated Without silicone, oil, parabens, fragrance, hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.
- Monday, 5. January 2015INTRODUCING THE NEW FLORA + FAUNA CND SHELLAC COLLECTIONWe now have the new Flora + Fauna Collection from CND Shellac.Shellac is a 14+ day nail colour that provides flawless wear, superior colour and mirror shine with zero dry-time and no nail damage.(L-R)DandelionFragrant FreesiaSalmon RunWild MossCreeksideField FoxOur offer for our Full Colour Shellac Manicures for £20 in December were so popular so we have decided to keep the treatment at £20!No more excuses not to have perfect nails all year round!Ask your therapist about our new colours on your next visit.
- Thursday, 28. August 2014Join us on Thursday 23rd September between 5-8pm for our biggest Face Mapping event yet!Take the guesswork out of skin care with FaceMapping skin analysis. Join us for our event and learn how to get your healthiest skin ever.What is Face Mapping....?Face Mapping® is a revolutionary, zone-by-zone approach to skin analysis completed by a certified Dermalogica Skin Therapist. You'll get real answers to your questions and an at-home product prescription that actually works for your skin.That's not all....All of our guests will receive a voucher for a FREE Microzone Facial worth £25!10% off all productsGift bags & goodiesPrize drawWine & nibblesCall us now on 01968 676093 to book.
- Wednesday, 26. March 2014
With Summer just round the corner, there is no doubt that we should be seriously considering what SPF our products contain. This Spring we will see the launch of Dermalogica's new products Protection Sport spf 50 & After Sun Repair (reformulated).
Protection 50 Sport spf 50
This sheer solar protection treatment defends against prolonged skin damage from UV light and environmental assault. Oleosome microspheres help enhance SPF performance and counteract moisture loss triggered by extended daylight exposure. Lightweight formula helps neutralize damage and bind moisture to skin without a greasy after-feel.Benefits:
How to useUse daily on face and body for year-round protection against sun damage. Apply liberally and evenly to skin, preferably 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Pay special attention to commonly-exposed areas, such as the hands. For continuous protection, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.Quick tipNo matter the weather, shield your skin with SPF daily to protect against skin-aging environmental assault.
- Water-resistant (40 minutes) formula is perfect for the sport enthusiast.
- Sophisticated Oleosome Technology helps powerfully defend skin against the sun's damaging rays and keep skin hydrated.
- Feather-light formula blends smoothly into skin without leaving an uncomfortable film.
After Sun RepairA cooling treatment balm to help remedy damage from exposure to UV sunlight. Lightweight gel helps calm skin and reduce irritation induced by sunburn, andBenefits
How to useApply a generous amount over previously sun-exposed areas of the face and body. Keep product away from the eyes. Repeat application on sensitized areas, as necessary, for maximum skin comfort.Quick tipUse after waxing to cool and help minimize redness.
- Provides instant comfort and naturally reduces the pain associated with overexposure.
- Makes a soothing post-waxing balm that cools and helps minimize redness.
- Moisturizes the skin to help shorten recovery time while calming extracts soothe and refresh.