Catch up on all the latest gossip from the salon…
- Tuesday, 3. January 2017
Pollution is leaving it's mark on your skin....
For every pollution particle you can see, there are one million that can enter your skin.
This is the solution.
Smooth away skin-ageing pollution.
The more air pollution there is in your environment, the greater your risk of accelerate skin ageing. That's because air pollution can penetrate skin and accelerate development of visible brown spots, wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Since 92% of the world's population lives in unhealthy levels of air pollution this is becoming a significant global concern.
This highly-active resurfacer delivers your smoothest skin ever, and helps fight the biochemical and environmental triggers known to accelerate skin ageing.
Advanced powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing powerful enzymes and skin-smoothing alpha hydroxy acids that deep cleanse pores to help remove pollutants trapped in the skin.
Activated Binchotan Charcoal absorbs evironmental pollutants known to irritate skin and accelerate skin ageing while Niacinamide, Red Algae and Tara Fruit help fight pollution triggers that lead to premature ageing.
How to use:
After cleansing, dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Superfoliant into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
RRP - £55
- Thursday, 1. September 2016
New from Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil, a new treatment oil for dewy skin that looks more radiant than ever.
Your dewy skin defense. Phyto Replenish Oil works in three phrases to strengthen, hydrate and shield for healthy, luminous skin.
- Strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Hydrates to help fine lines
- Shields against free radical damage
Feather-light treatment oil rapidly absorbes to reinforce the skin's protective barrier. Next generation formula takes a three-phase approach to replenishing protective lipids that are depleted by ageing and environmental stress.
First, phytoactives from Camellia and Tamanu oils help restore the skin's natural barrier. Then, an essential lipid blend that includes Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oil smoothes visable lines and locks in critical moisture. Finally, Sunflower, Rice Brand and Rosemary Extracts create a luminous antioxident shield against free radical damage.
Ideal for daily use on normal to dry skin.
RRP - £62
- Friday, 6. May 2016
Volume you can see. Power you can feel. The be-all, end-all, 10-in-1 volumising, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara has arrived. The exclusive ProTwist180™ Wand is spiralled 180 degrees to curve around each lash and coat ALL angles with intense black colour. Powered by nourishing minerals and quinoa protein complex for larger-than-life lashes.
- All-day wear
- Mineral fortified
- Resists clumps
- Fights Flakes
RRP - £19
- Tuesday, 2. February 2016It's here!Dermalogica's Hydrablur PrimerLightweight, non-greasy primer minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin.H2ORelease™ Complex and Abyssinian Oil help provide intense, sustained-release moisturisation that locks in optimum hydration levels.A microencapsulated tint releases upon application to provide neutral coverage while Whu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract enhances skin radiance. Naturally-astringent Mushroom Extract reduces pore size and appearance.Formulated without artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.Benefits:-Intensely hydrates and smoothes skin.-Refines pores and mattifies oily shine.-Provides light, neutral coverage and lasting make-up wear.How to useAfter applying prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser, smooth and blend over entire face and throat. Can be worn alone for flawless-looking skin or under make-up for a smooth canvas.Quick tipApply with a damp sponge or foundation brush for an added blurring effect.RRP - £38.00
- Monday, 23. November 2015Join our specialist makeup artist Nikki & learn how to create your favourite party looks this season.£15 per ticket (£5 redeemable against makeup purchased on the night)Spaces are limited.Call us on 01968 676093 to book your exclusive seat.
- Monday, 23. November 2015Did you know that Nikki our senior therapist & expert makeup artist also blogs on Instagram..? Her posts cover anything from makeup & skincare, to her favourite products within Enhance Beauty.Follow her on Instagram at nicolacox1986. We will share her posts here for you to find out her latest news."Now the cold weather and party season is here I couldn't be without my Dermalogica moisturiser Hydrated skin = flawless foundation!"